This section outlines the role.
WHO WE ARE:
We are a local, family-owned food truck business seeking enthusiastic individuals to join our diverse team and help maintain our mobile food truck at Langford Station. Our food truck serves delicious authentic Salvadorean cuisine!
Growing your career as a full-time food and beverage services attendant is a terrific opportunity to develop competitive skills. If you are an emerging leader who is passionate about hospitality and wants to create great experiences through food and drinks, we want to hear from you! No experience is required, we are happy to provide training to the selected candidates.
WHO YOU ARE:
· Punctual and reliable
· Task-oriented and able to demonstrate excellent customer service skills
· Motivated to keep work area clean and organized
· Diligent toward complying with all food safety handling procedures and established sanitary standards
· Someone who is passionate about food and people - striving to provide those unforgettable guest experiences
· Ideally you may have six months of experience in a similar position
· Food Safety Certificate
· Are comfortable performing essential parts of the job
We are exploring ways to accommodate those who are unable to stand for extended periods and will provide comfortable seating arrangements as well as flexibility within shift work (split shifts, shorter shifts, etc.).
BENEFITS & PERKS OF THE JOB:
Our values come from where we started and we are committed to leading with those values and creating a workplace that makes people want to stay and grow.
· Competitive wages and tips
· Monetary bonuses
· Flexible schedules and hours
· Staff meals on shifts
· Staff discounts for family and friends
· Work gear supply (apron and hat)
· Opportunities to grow –we strongly believe in ongoing training, personal development, and in-house promotion for operational/management roles
HOW TO APPLY:
1. Tell us more about your experience via email at [[email protected]]. Email is preferred; however, phone calls will be accepted to arrange in-person meetings. Let us know your preferred hours and when you’re available to start.
2. Please include your current phone number and your preferred method of contact.
We look forward to connecting with some awesome humans!
Mama Ana’s is committed to equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment. We provide full and equal employment opportunities to all employees and potential employees without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, veteran status, age, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, or any other legally protected status. Accommodations during the application process are available upon request.
This section outlines the commitment expected of a successful applicant.
Job Type & Location
This job is offered under the following conditions:
30 hours a week or more and ongoing.
Less than 30 hours a week and ongoing.
Work on-site at the business location.
This job offers the following hours, schedules and shifts:
Weekly Hours Range
hours per week
The employer is willing to negotiate a consistent schedule within the hour range.
Shift Start Times
Shifts may begin between 11am-4pm
Shifts may begin between 4pm-8pm
This section outlines the job's remuneration.
This job offers the following wage before taxes and other deductions:
10 Hours/WeekApprox. Monthly Income
HourlyBetween 10 - 40 Hours Per Week
40 Hours/WeekApprox. Monthly Income
Working on CPP Disability Benefits
If you receive Canada Pension Plan disability benefits you must inform Service Canada if earning more than a specific amount per year before taxes and other deductions. Details can be found under the "Doing paid work while receiving CPP disability benefits" heading in Section 5.0 of the Canada Pension Plan disability benefit toolkit.
This job offers the following benefits:
This section outlines the job's required capabilities.
Up to 20 lbs pounds
...must be lifted and transported by hand as part of the job.
You must stand the majority of the time.
This job requires multitasking.
Example: speaking while entering information into a computer.
This role does not require the use of technology.
This job involves repetitive tasks and/or the same duties daily.
This job requires critical thinking and independent problem-solving.
Example: resolving a customer complaint within company policy.
Consistent quiet noise with occasional loud noises.
Support & Guidance
Negotiable / Flexible
Support and guidance needs can be negotiated or is available periodically throughout the day.
Up to 5 peers peers
...are part of the team this role will work with on a daily basis.
Negotiable / Flexible
Break structure can be negotiated in collaboration with the employer to ensure it meets their business needs.