Island Crisis Care Society
About Island Crisis Care Society
Being hands of care in the heart of the Island we will endeavour to:
- Help meet the immediate physical needs of those who come to our doors.
- Provide affordable housing for low and moderate income households.
- Provide counsel, guidance and prayer to aid those in need.
- Develop and provide programs to improve the quality of life of those who seek our help.
- Recognize that the whole person (body, soul and spirit) needs care.
- Bring comfort through the provision of quality care.